Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ching Ming trip to Ipoh!!!!


This year, i had a very interesting trip back in Ipoh......my baby taught me proper ways to give prayers.......it was funny......and most of all she was with me......haaaahhhhh very heart melting.....

The journey was tiring but it was great...... after the prayer we went for an Ipoh trip feast......

Asked for direction where is the best dim sum place....we got a Foo San restaurant.......!!!!

It was a bit tricky, but with my darling's sense of direction and my driving skill we found it!!!!!!

It was jam packed alrite, but we got lucky and the wait was just minutes later.....



After breakfast, we drive a lil in town. My honey spoke of her colix heading back hometown.....Kampar!!! which is an hour drive away?,.....well it was there we decide to do lunch, muah hahahahahaha ,)

Hmmm......take a break....i am missing out sumthings...... and its hard to edit from here...... to be continue.......

1 comment: